Practice in Inclement Weather - A Reminder
Storms can move through the area quickly, so coaches will plan to make decisions on the pool deck regarding each individual practice group. Plan to come to the pool if you reasonably think there will be practice that day. You can always call the pool to see if they've heard thunder and have the pool cleared.
- Light rain only (No thunder or lightning)
- Practice as usual
- Steady heavy rain (Can't see the bottom of the well)
- No Practice
- Thunder (Clear the pool for 30 minutes)
- Practice group in the pool at the time thunder is heard will be cancelled
- Following group may start late
- Coaches will stay with swimmers in the hopes of re-starting practice
- Lightning (Clear the deck for 30 minutes)
- Practice group in the pool at the time lightning is seen will be cancelled.
- Following group may start late or not at all
- Coaches will communicate with everyone on deck and with the guards if they decide to cancel practice if the weather won't cooperate.
- Above all use your discretion about whether to come to the pool for practice on a given day! If it is clear that there will not be practice, I will make every effort to email everyone as soon as the coaches have decided.
Fundraiser: Purchase your very own GOFO and Seahawk car magnets. Great for your fridge or locker too!
Greetings, and welcome to Swimtopia for the Forest Knolls Seahawks 2018 season!
We're excited to see all new and returning swim team members!
This is our third year managing the entire swim team through this website which is powered by Swimtopia. When you log in to Swimtopia to register your children for the 2018 season, all of your information will carry over from last season! We'll continue to use this site to manage all aspects of your swim season including volunteer sign up, choosing swimmer's availability for A Meets, choosing swimmer's availability and events for B Meets, checking practice schedules, and signing up to attend and help out with social events.
You'll want to bookmark this page on your phone's browser too! Although you can download the Swimtopia app from the App Store or Google Play, the app does not contain the entire functionality of the website. On the app, you'll be able to view upcoming events and meets, but you can't change your swimmers' availability or choose events for B Meets or volunteer - for that you'll need to log in here.
Registration for the swim team and pre-team is open and available when you see the green "Register Now!" button on this page.
- If you are a returning family, log in to Swimtopia before clicking the "Register Now!" button and all of your information from last season will be pre-loaded. Make any corrections as you fill out the forms.
- If you are new to Forest Knolls Swim Team register your family for swim team by clicking the green "Register Now!" button and following the directions on the Registration form. Enter all members of your family, including your spouse or any other parent/guardian/grandparent that you'd like to have access to swim team information, at the same time. Then, create a Swimtopia account for yourself. Once you have filled out the Registration form, you and your spouse (or any other parent/guardian/grandparent for whom you've entered an email account at registration) will each receive an invitation via email to create separate Swimtopia accounts which will be linked to your family.
- Everyone, send in payment to complete your registration! Directions for payment can be found within the Registration form.
Don't forget to cruise around and check out our site!